Thanks to Kroger, you can support TSRA every time you grocery shop! Kroger Community Rewards gives back $2,500,000 annually to Middle Tennessee nonprofits, and TSRA can be part of that if you register with Kroger. Enrolling in the program doesn't take anything away from your personal Kroger fuel rewards or other Kroger programs.
It's easy to get started. You'll need your Kroger Plus Card when you enroll. If you don't have a Plus Card, you can sign up for one at the customer service counter at any Kroger store, or you can create an Alt ID online and participate in the program without using a physical Plus Card.
How to Enroll:
1. Visit https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/
2. If you have already created an online account using your Kroger Plus Card, click on "Sign In," and then go to step 6.
3. If you have not created an online account using your Kroger Plus Card, click on "Create an Account."
4. If you are registering for the first time, you will need to enter your Kroger Plus Card number and email address and select your preferred store. Or, you can create an Alt ID to use instead of swiping a Plus Card at the store.
5. Then check your email for a confirmation link, and click on that link to confirm your account. You'll use your email address and password to sign in.
6. Click on "My Account" and then click on "Community Rewards."
7. On the Community Rewards page, search for Tennessee Scenic Rivers Association or the ID JI103, and click "Enroll."
After that, just use your Kroger Plus Card or Kroger Alt ID when you shop, and TSRA will receive a percentage of your spending. Thank you for your generous support of TSRA!
Note: Kroger's mobile app doesn't facilitate Community Rewards enrollment. If you need help enrolling, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can read more about the Community Rewards program in this FAQ.